Finding New and Creative Ways to Make and Save Money Every Day

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paid Data Entry for Mechanical Turk: Have you heard of it?


I've been trying to find new ways to make the dough, and I found one that seems to have slid under the radar. It's a program called Mechanical Turk within Amazon. Within the program you are paid to enter data that a computer can't, and get paid for each "hit" you accept and finish.

I've been skeptical of these programs before, but I've had good experiences with Amazon thus far, so I thought I would give it a try.

Concensus: It's similar to online surveys, it doesn't pay a lot, but most of the "hits" are small brainless data entries, good for a mindless hobby while watching your favorit movie or t.v. show (Fringe!).

You can check out the website here: https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment