Finding New and Creative Ways to Make and Save Money Every Day

Monday, February 6, 2012

Property Room Review

I recently heard about an online sight called property room. On the website, they auction off items that were confiscated in police raids. Products include everything from cell phones to cars, and the website is growing steadily in popularity. So, I decided that this might be something worth checking out. Here's what I found when I did:

  • Shipping Costs are High
  • Multiple Claims of broken electronics and cheap jewlery
  • Due to high bidders, the costs are often close to what you would find on a website such as Ebay.

On the flip side, there have been many positive reviews about customers who were:

Happy with the price and thrilled with their product.


If you do decide that property room is the place for you, I would recommend that you read all of the descriptions below the product and make sure it has been tested, compare your product on Ebay, and/or Amazon, and make sure to calculate your shipping into your bid. You can look at their merchandise here: http://www.propertyroom.com/

Happy Saving!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are going on?

    It is a great post and a great website on creativecentsanddollars.blogspot.com idea.It is a rich able site for all the people.Many people are getting different kinds of opportunity by this site.Really I like this site. Always I wanted to jazz up the icons on my websites a little. It has some important idea. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.As I want to share Play 'Sing Me Something', the most popular Game app with Karaoke on the App Store. The Sing Something App is out now. Take turns to sing and guess songs with friends or random people around the world whether you are looking for challengers online or you are with your friends.

    Thank You Very Much For Write That Fantastic Article.

    ReplyDelete